Custom First Aid Labels
Custom First Aid Labels
Have your first aid and medical items readily available, at arms reach, like in our First Aid Caddy, and clearly labelled with our first aid labels.
Labelling creates a permanent home for things. You name it, we label it! Our custom-made labels allows you to get creative and take personalisation to a whole new level. Plus, with everything readily available you will never have to look for anything again, essentially saving you more time to do the things you love.
Price is per individual label
Please note: Font 11, Font 14 and Font 20 are naturally wider fonts and may appear bigger than expected. Each label is approx. 4cm-9cm in width and up to 4-7cm high.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
The quantity should reflect the number of labels you are ordering. If you are ordering 5 labels, you change the quantity to 5.
You can list all your labels in one box provided, no need to type them in separate boxes. Please do not include commas, bullet points or numbers to list your labels. Just press enter after each new label.
The colour you select represents the colour of your image.
Orders placed incorrectly will be cancelled and refunded.
Price is per individual label. Labels are cut individually so one label is one item you are labelling (eg. Pain Killers or Sophie's Medication). If order is placed incorrectly we will contact you to amend.
Labels MUST be used within two weeks of receiving them. The longer you leave the labels the harder it will be to apply
As all orders are customised to your requirements there are strictly no exchanges or refunds on labels
Instructions on how to apply vinyl will be sent with your order. Please read carefully before applying labels
Please know that the Trofast tubs aren’t the ideal surface to apply the labels. It will stick well once applied but will need a lot of patience and extra care applying the labels. Instructions will be provided.
ORDERS ARE FINAL! Due to the large volume of orders, additions cannot be made to your order as this delays the processes in place
About Custom Vinyl Labels
Our labels are made of quality vinyl and are die-cut which means there is no backing to the label, giving you that painted look. They adhere to almost all smooth and clean surfaces such as glass, plastic, walls, mirrors, tiles and treated wood. They do not stick to raw wood, fabric, uneven or rough surfaces.
Each label is made to order and customised specifically for you. Once we design the labels, the machine cuts it, then the excess vinyl is weeded out of the decal by hand, covered with top application tape that is used for you to install the decal onto your surface.
As you can see a lengthy process goes into making your label so please ensure you order correctly and allow up to 2-3 weeks to receive your order.
Our labels come with easy to understand application instructions. Just follow the instructions step by step and nothing can go wrong.
The labels are easily removable but not reusable. If they give you trouble just add heat as vinyl melts or softens if exposed to high temperatures.
Providing they are applied according to our instructions the labels are water resistant 24 hours after application. The labels are not dishwasher safe, hand wash is recommended only
We are not responsible for any errors while applying the vinyl. Please be patient and take your time applying the label or decal
Vinyl is not always easy to work with, especially in really hot or really cold conditions
During application ensure you do not handle the vinyl for too long as the oil released from your fingers will make it difficult for the vinyl to stick to the surface
How to apply vinyl
- The surface you are applying the vinyl on must be completely clean and dry. Make sure the surface is free of dust, oil and dirt. Wipe surface with warm water only, do not use any chemicals, oils or acetones
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry before handling the label
- Using a flat tool (a credit card or similar) press down on the label you are about to use. This will ensure the label sticks to the clear transfer tape, making it easier to peel off the paper
- Remove backing from label, exposing the adhesive side. Be very careful and slow when doing this to make sure you do not tear the label in the process. If at any time the label does not want to come off the backing paper, push down the paper again in that spot, then rub label with your finger and try pulling off again. For more stubborn labels, try lifting the edge of the label with your fingernail
- Once backing paper is removed, arrange label on desired surface from centre of the letters first and work your way out. Press down firmly with a flat tool over entire label to affix
- It is suggested to leave the clear transfer tape on for 24hrs before peeling it off however, if you feel it is coming off easily you can start peeling away the transfer tape immediately.
- Peel away transfer tape slowly and gently at an angle starting from the top and pulling down. If the letters of your label start to lift with the transfer sheet, lay it back down and press on the area again until label is affixed on the surface
Word Label Size Guide
This is just a guide for labels with 1-2 words. If you list a label with more than 2-3 words it could go over the specified measurements below.
Herb and Spice Labels 4-6cm
10ml oil Roller Labels 4-6cm
Pantry Labels 6-9cm
Office and Stationery Labels 6-9cm
First Aid Labels 6-9cm
Bedroom Labels 6-9cm
Bathroom and Cleaning Labels 6-9cm
Laundry Labels 6-10cm
Food Storage and Fridge Labels 8-11cm
Storage Box Labels 12-15cm
Toy-room Labels 12-15cm
Oil & Vinegar Bottle Labels 15cm